Roberto Andrade, MD.
- General Infectious Diseases & Antimicrobial Management
- HIV Medicine
- Bone and wound infections
- Mycobacterial & Fungal Infections
- Assistant Professor, Infectious Diseases and HIV Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston
- Thomas Street Health Center, Director of Education, Houston
- Houston AETC Director (AIDS Education Training Center)
- A Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program-funded organization
- Ben Taub General Hospital, Infectious Diseases Clinic Coordinator
- CAB Member for the Houston Monitoring Morbidity Project
- A CDC sponsored HIV Surveillance Project
- Infectious Diseases Fellowship
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Numerous awards:
- Fulbright &Jaworski L.L.P. Award (F&J) in two categories “Teaching & Evaluation” and “Educational Leadership”
- National Network of Latin American Medical Students (NNLAMS) Recognition Award
- National Youth Leadership Recognition award, among others
- National and local Conference organizer
- Member Baylor College of Medicine Academy of Distinguished Educators
- Numerous publications and media interview
- J. Antimicrob. Chemother., Jun 2005; 55: 853 – 859.
- AIDS. 2006 Mar21; 20(5):786-7.
- Clin Infect Dis 2007; 45:e77-9. Epub 2007, Aug 6.
- Ann Pharmacother 2009; 43.